APUS Group Global Promotion Policy
APUS Group, the creator of well-received User System app APUS User System, is committed to provide the best mobile experience to all the Android users around the world.
APUS Group agrees with Google Play Developer Program Policies and firmly believe the policies are critical to ensure a better user experience and a healthier ecosystem. Recent updates of Google Play’s policies have included a new App Promotion Section which sets forth rules and principles clearly for app promotion. APUS Group firmly support the updated app promotion policy as well as other Google Play’s policies, and require all APUS Group’s media and promotion partners to respect and fully comply with these policies.
Specifically including, and without limitation, APUS Group requires that all of its media and promotion partners refrain from directly or indirectly engaging in or benefiting from the following activities in app promotion:
- Promotion via deceptive ads on websites, apps or other properties, including simulated system, service, or app notifications or alerts.
- Promotion or install tactics which cause redirection to Google Play or the download of the app without informed user action.
- Offering deceptive incentives to an end user.
- Unsolicited promotion via SMS services.
- Simulating or impersonating the user interface of any app, or notification and warning elements of an operating system.
- All of APUS Group’s media and promotional partners must fully comply with the app promotion policy as set forth in Google Play Developer Program Policies (https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html).
All of APUS Group’s promotional and media partners must be aware of, agree to, and conduct all promotions in full compliance with this Policy. Any violation of the Policy will be deemed as breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate the existing contract and take legal actions.